3. The round will be shot under G.N.A.S rules.
4. Teams will consist of any combination of archers for recurve, compound, longbow and barebow.
- If longbow archers shoot then the score then they have a plus handicap of 40% added to each longbow score used.
- If barebow archers shoot then the score then they have a plus handicap of 25% added to each barebow score used.
Note: If barebow and longbow archers score over 600 points, adjustments will not be made.
- If compound archers shoot then the score for each compound will be deducted 15% from the compound score used.
Note: adjustment only applied if the compound archer shoots over 600 points
- Adjustments will not be made if the resulting score is over 720 points.
Please apply rounding laws when working out handicap scores in the case of decimals. E.g. Equal and above 5 round up, below 5 round down.
All matches are on the day matches, shot alongside the adult league match.
6. The home team is detailed first in the fixture. It is their responsibility to submit the match results and all junior scores to the league organiser.
7. Results will be awarded for the top 3 juniors scoring after alterations for bow style have been made.
8. ALL SCORES MUST BE COUNTED for qualifying archers/numbers as rule 6 above. All scores must be submitted for individual league.
9. Match winners will be announced each month by the leagues officer and awards given at the end of the season we will also award individual medals to juniors in age categories (ie. u12, u14, u16, u18), not split into gender and bow-style (adjusted scores will be used).
10. Points are awarded to teams as follows:
A win carries 10 points, with the loosing team getting bonus points for each archer up to a maximum of 2.
Win = 10 points
Draw = 6 points
Loose = 1 point plus 1point for each archer in the team.
Hits, Golds, Tens, Nines etc are not taken into account in the event of a draw.
All juniors shooting in the league will be issued with a league participation medal at the end of the season. These are made and given out by each club.
11. Results are to reach the league organiser by the 7th day of the month following the match. Failure to submit the result by this date will result in the match being awarded to the away team.
12. Archers can only shoot for the club that they have nominated through ArcheryGB.
13.The Hertfordshire Archery Association must be the Archer’s first named county.
14. If a Hertfordshire Archer changes clubs within the county after the start of the league season they will not be able to compete for their new club for the duration of the current season.
15. Only one score per archer will be accepted.
16. Archers may only compete as a Junior or a Senior, not as both.
17. The Organiser's decision is final..