1. All senior rounds will be a Short Metric 1.
2. The round will be shot under ArcheryGB rules.
3. Teams consist of best scores of 5 Recurve scores, 2 for Barebow, Compound and Longbow.
4. Recurve matches may not be shot as a postal match. All other bow types are postal, but may be shot at the clubs Recurve team if the home team can accommodate.
5. It is the responsibility of Home team to organize the match and to offer their opponents a minimum choice of two dates in the month when the match is due to be shot, this is usually a Sunday.
Failure to accept either one of the dates will mean the away team will forfeit the match. The Home team must still shoot the round and send in their score to register a win.
If the date has been arranged and the Home team is unable to shoot, then they will forfeit the match. The away team must shoot the match at their ground and send in the score to register the win.
6. The home team is detailed first in the fixture. It is their responsibility to submit the match result to the organizer for both teams.
7. Every effort should be made to arrange the May match by the end of April and all other matches by the end of May.
8. If a Club enters more than one team in the same league, the top scores are used to make the A team, the next form the B team etc.
9. Clubs may have to shoot against an ‘average of scores’ of participating teams in their division.
Teams that DNS are still to be including in the average.
10. Points are awarded to teams as follows:-
Win = 3 points, Draw = 2 points, Loss = 1 point, DNS = 0 points
Hits, Golds, Tens, Nines etc are not taken into account.
11. Medals will be awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd placed teams in each division.
Recurve Team 5 medals plus the JIM ATKINS Trophy
Barebow,Compound & Longbow Teams 2 medals
12. Medals will be awarded to 1st , 2nd & 3rd placed individuals per bow type and each gender.
13. Results are to reach the Organizer by the 7th day of the month following the match. Failure to submit the result by this date will result in the match being awarded to the opponents provided they have sent in their scores in time.
14. Archers can only shoot for the Club that they have nominated through ArcheryGB.
15. The Hertfordshire Archery Association must be the Archer's first named county.
16. If a Hertfordshire Archer changes clubs within the County after the start of the League Season having represented their initial club they will not be able to compete for their new Club for the duration of the current season.
17. Archers must be based at their assigned club, with the exception of university students.
Unless prior exception has been agreed.
18. Only one score per Archer will be accepted in each discipline. An Archer may compete in more than one discipline.
19. The Organizers decision is final.