1. Frostbite to be shot outside, Portsmouth round can be shot in/outdoors . (Correct face and distance)
2. All rounds to be shot under Archery GB rules and are Postal.
3. Teams consist of 5 archers for Recurve, 2 for Compound, Barebow and Longbow, and 3 for Juniors.
4. Each fixture is a postal match.
5. Each match must be shot on a Club Target Day or at an official Tournament. Proper scoring rules must be applied. The best scores from each month may be entered provided proper rules of shooting have been adhered to.
6. Clubs may have to shoot against an ‘average of scores’ of participating teams in their division. Teams that DNS are still to be including in the average.
7. Points are awarded to teams as follows:-
- Win = 3 points
- Draw = 2 points
- Loss = 1 point
- DNS = 0 points
Hits, Golds, Tens, Nines etc are not taken into account, even in the event of a draw.
8. Medals will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placed team in each division.
9. Medals will be awarded to 1st , 2nd & 3rd placed individuals per bow type and each gender.
10. Results are to reach the Organiser by the 7th day of the month following the match. Failure will result being awarded to the opponents, provided they have sent in their scores in time.
11. Archers can only shoot for the Club that they have nominated through Archery GB.
12. The Hertfordshire Archery Association must be the archers’ first named county.
13. If a Hertfordshire Archer changes clubs within the County after the start of the League Season they will not be able to compete for their new Club for the duration of the current season.
14. Only one score per Archer will be accepted in each discipline. An Archer may compete in more than one discipline.
15. The Organiser’s decision is final.